- Naveena Karusala, Aditya Vishwanath, Aditya Vashistha, Sunita Kumar, and Neha Kumar. "Only if you use English you will get to more things": Using Smartphones to Navigate Multilingualism. In Proceedings of the 2018 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2018). ACM, New York, NY, USA. Forthcoming.
- Naveena Karusala, Aditya Vishwanath, Arkadeep Kumar, Aman Mangal, and Neha Kumar. 2018. Care as a Resource in Underserved Learning Environments. PACM: Human-Computer Interaction: Computer-Supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing (CSCW). Vol. 1: No 2. Forthcoming.
- Karusala, N., Perrier, T. and Kumar, N. (2017). #ifafricawasabar: Participation on Twitter across African Borders. In: A. de Kosnik and K. Edwards, ed., #Identity: Twitter and The Politics of Representation. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press. Forthcoming.
- Neha Kumar, Naveena Karusala, Aaditeshwar Seth, and Biswajit Patra. 2017. Usability, tested? Interactions 27(4).
- Naveena Karusala and Neha Kumar. Women's Safety in Public Spaces: Examining the Efficacy of Panic Buttons in New Delhi. In Proceedings of the 2017 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2017). ACM, New York, NY, USA.
- Neha Kumar, Rajesh Chandwani, and Naveena Karusala. 2016. Addressing Patient Waiting Times in Low-Resource Environments. In Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies and Development (ICTD 2016). ACM, New York, NY, USA.
Peer-Reviewed Workshops, Posters, and Abstracts
- Naveena Karusala, Trevor Perrier, Neha Kumar. 2017. Twitter as an Across-Border Social Media Platform: Who is Participating? HCI Across Borders Symposium. CHI 2017.
- Azra Ismail, Naveena Karusala, and Neha Kumar. 2017. Designing for Use and Non-Use: The Case of Neighborhood Clinics. Symposium Paper. ACM CHI 2017.
- Naveena Karusala, Michael Muller, and Neha Kumar. 2017. Taking a Feminist Approach to Feminist Futures. Workshop Paper. CSCW 2017.
- Alex Akins, Naveena Karusala, Alexandre Poux, and Louis Williams. United States. Georgia Institute of Technology. Virtual Browsing: The Georgia Tech Library in the Digital Age. 2015.